Let us do the thinking for you, with our carefully selected City based nature spots for your shoot!
Our in-house Photographer will capture the true essence of you, ensuring you have great portfolio images and memories.
Soak up the natural atmosphere in this outdoor "On-Location Photo Package".
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The option of having your shoot at 3 beautiful central based Sydney locations. Choose from Lane Cove, Lavender Bay or Waverton.
- 45 minutes of shooting time (within your one hour booking).
- 2 looks (we recommend something casual and something dressy. Be you and show us who you really are. Let your personality shine!)
- The top 20 digital images from the shoot, selected by your Photographer.
- 3 retouched images selected by you! Your Photographer will provide you with a shortlist to choose from.
- A 2 week turn around from shoot date to receiving your photos.
What to expect when you purchase online today...
- Your professional Photographer will contact you directly within 3 working days, to organise a mutually suitable time for your shoot.
- As we service minors in addition to adults, we make sure that all of our Photographers have current Working With Children's Checks (WWCC).
- Ensure you are ready to go upon your start time. Have your first outfit on and hair and makeup done.
- We recommend minors do not wear makeup to look your true age.
- Be you!
- Teenagers+ we recommend natural makeup (should you wish to wear it)
- Have fun with it!
- In the event of heavy rain, your Photographer may reccomend a re-shoot date at their discretion. Rain does not guarentee a rescheduled booking, but don't worry! Your Photographer knows the site well and will make the appropriate choices to achieve the best results.
On-Location Photo Package
No refund applies for change of mind. This purchase is however transferrable and may gifted to a friend.
In the case of bad weather, your photographer will advise if a reschedule is required and will give you a minimum of 3 hours notice and reschedule the date with you.
In the case of illness, your photographer will give you a minimum of 3 hours notice and reschedule the date with you.
If for any reason your circumstances change and a reschedule is required, please give 24 hours notice. Thank you!