ON-LOCATION TALENT PHOTOSHOOT
Be a Star for the day and enjoy being the centre of attention as our Photographer provides a wonderful, quality photoshoot and experience.
Our in-house Photographer will capture the true essence of you, ensuring you have great portfolio images and memories.
This is an 'on-location' photoshoot with a carefully selected outdoor location or studio location, reccomended by your photographer.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 45 minutes of shooting time (within your one hour booking).
- 2 looks (we recommend something casual and something dressy. Be you and show us who you really are. Let your personality shine!).
- The top 20 digital images from the shoot (digital shortlist), selected by your Photographer. All images are cropped and colour corrected.
- 2 folders of your digital shortlisted images delievered in a high resolution folder. (printable quality) and a lower resolution folder (perfect for online sharing and web use).
- A 2 week turn around from the shoot date, to receiving your photos.
What to expect when you purchase online today...
- Your professional Photographer will contact you directly within 3 working days, to organise a mutually suitable time and location for your shoot. Note that the location will be inner west of Sydney. Your photographer will chat about the options with you.
- As we service minors in addition to adults, we make sure that all of our Photographers have current Working With Children's Checks (WWCC).
- Ensure you are ready to go upon your start time. Have your first outfit on and hair and makeup done.
- We recommend minors do not wear makeup to look your true age.
- Be you!
- Teenagers+ we recommend natural makeup (should you wish to wear it)
- Have fun with it!
- In the event of heavy rain in an outdoor shoot arrangement, your Photographer may reccomend a re-shoot date at their discretion. Rain does not guarentee a rescheduled booking, but don't worry! Your Photographer knows the site well and will make the appropriate choices to achieve the best results.
On-Location Talent Photoshoot
No refund applies for change of mind. This purchase is however transferrable and may gifted to a friend.
In the case of bad weather, your photographer will advise if a reschedule is required and will give you a minimum of 3 hours notice and reschedule the date with you.
In the case of illness, your photographer will give you a minimum of 3 hours notice and reschedule the date with you.
If for any reason your circumstances change and a reschedule is required, please give 24 hours notice. Thank you!